Monday, January 29, 2007

A Secret Blogger Visited Me I had no idea my name...

A Secret Blogger Visited Me

I had no idea my name would be given to a secret blogger. As I was roaming the blogosphere as I do reading adoption blogs, I can across the Secret Blogger idea and became intrigued. I volunteered to cheer up someone in the throws of this delightful but stressful endeavor since I had gone through it myself. I had explained to the founders of the idea that I would be glad to be an encourager since now with 4 children living at home I am done with reproducing or adopting. Well this week I received an email and then an amazon e-card and gift card from my secret blogger. What an unexpected treat!! First, I only shop from Amazon.com in that I hate physically going shopping, and second I am a computer freak! Just ask my family. Thank you secret blogger pal. I can't wait to chat with you and share our experiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment